What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Build A Niche Store is the best built-for-task niche site building software on the market used by over 10,000 people since its first release back in October 2006 to collectively make millions of dollars in profit.
- Simplistic and intuitive built-for-task site development admin panel.
- SEO Friendly – all SEO requirements are “built-in”.
- Read about how Build A Niche Store came to be.
- Purchase your license and start developing.
- Built in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) HTML editor for content development.
- Build up towards 100 and you should be passing the $1,000 per day in revenue mark.
- Build 10 and you’ll be on your way to a new full time salary.
- Build 1 site and you’ll have a new side income.
- Automatic integration of relevant eBay products into content pages via the eBay Partner Network.
- Ability to include supplementary revenue streams – eg AdSense, ClickBank and banner recommendations into pages and template structure.
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Build A Niche Store scores an averge of 3.97, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Build A Niche Store scores 63.72/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.buildanichestore.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $64.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: buildanichestore.com you’ll also be taken through to buildanichestore.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)